Here at Studio Cockatoo we love to do custom portraits! Mainly we do dogs, cats and people however we can pretty much do anything!! For any questions or queries drop us a line here.
All you need to do, is choose a size, choose a background style and upload your photo/s.
- Please ensure you select the correct number of faces in the drop down menu.
- Close up photos, taken in natural light work best for our portraits.
- If you order an A4 or A3 print, we will also provide you with a high resolution digital jpeg, we can make this any dimension your choose, the default size is A4.
- Each print is carefully packaged in a cello envelope and protected by a thick cardboard backing.
- Our custom portraits are printed on to quality archival 190gsm paper 210mm x 297mm (A4) or 297mm x 420mm (A3)
*We have customized many, many pets, people and objects here at Studio Cockatoo and in that time we have explored the geometric capabilities of a wide range of creatures great and small. Whilst we try to portray your photos as close to life like as possible please bear in mind Studio Cockatoo portraits are a 'stylized interpretation' and have their limits. We are confident that you will be happy with the transformation of your photos into portraits in the first proof you are sent and if not we may send you up to 3 proofs in total with minor changes as per your feedback but please note, you will need to choose your portrait from one of these proofs (up to 3 in total) as no refunds are given on portraits that have been completed and emailed for proofing.